So my mother is coming today. Since we always look forward to cooking together, I have quite the list of meals selected that I'm planning on letting my mom choose from, although I do have a slow cooker recipe planned for tomorrow. Enjoy the list and please feel free to comment if you'd really like to see any of these recipes published here on the blog.
Monday- Slow cooker Chicken and (soaked) Quinoa
Rest of the weeks choices. Whatever doesn't get picked will end up on the menu next week…
- Apple and Walnut stuffed pork chops with green beans or roasted broccoli.
- Minimalist Roast Chicken with Lentils Madrid
- Chimi churri steak sandwiches on sourdough rolls
- Vegetarian Quinoa Chili
- Spicy Meat Chili
- Artichoke and Sun Dried Tomato stuffed chicken breasts
- Tender skewered beef
- Mexican Chicken lasagna with black beans
- Ground Turkey Enchiladas
- Hunan Pork and Zucchini Stir Fry
- Maple Glazed pork Roast